- The materials on the Site have been prepared for information purposes only. Despite every effort, the information on this Site may not necessarily be accurate, complete or current.
- GDPI is under no obligation to update any information or correct any inaccuracy on the Site but reserves the right to delete, alter or move any material posted on the Site.
- To the maximum extent allowed by law, GDPI and its employees and agents disclaim any liability (including negligence) to any person who acts or fails to act based on any materials contained on or accessed from this Site.
- GDPI and its employees and agents also disclaim any liability (including negligence) arising from errors, omissions or interruption on/to this site or any other site containing information relating to Guide Dogs Pet Insurance.
- You use this website at your own risk. Losses, damages, costs or any other consequences arising directly or indirectly from using the Site are your responsibility.
- From time to time, benefit levels may change. If you are intending to seek treatment for your pet which you expect to receive a benefit, please contact Guide Dogs Pet Insurance to first establish whether the benefit you expect will be paid.
Copyrights and Trademarks
The documents and information on the Site including text, graphics and other files and the selection and arrangement thereof are copyrighted materials of GDPI and/or other third parties. Reproduction or storage of materials retrieved from the Site is subject to the Commonwealth Copyright Act 1968.
You are hereby granted a limited license to copy the Site contents to the extent required for normal World Wide Web viewing purposes and personal, non-commercial use only. All other rights are reserved.
The trademarks and service marks used on this Site are the registered Marks of Guide Dogs for the Blind Association of Queensland. Guide Dogs Pet Insurance is a registered trademark. The GDPI name and logo are trademarks of Guide Dogs for the Blind Association of Queensland in Australia and certain other jurisdictions. Other trademarks, service marks, products and company names displayed or mentioned on the Site are the property of their respective owners. Nothing on this Site should be construed as granting any license or right to use the Marks used and displayed on this Site without the express written consent of GDPI.
Links to other websites
GDPI provides links to websites outside of the Site. These linked sites are not under the control of GDPI and therefore we are not responsible for the suitability or accuracy of any content located at those links.
Guide Dogs Queensland does not guarantee that any files available on the Site, or any other website linked to it are free from computer viruses. As such, your accept all responsibility for losses, damages, costs or any other consequences arising directly or indirectly from using said files or links.